1. This is your "Projects" dashboard. As you create more projects the dashboard will display your projects in order of last opened. You can always return to your "Projects" dashboard by clicking the top link.
2. This section is your listing of all of your projects. You will be able to view what style guide is used, which citation level was selected, how many sources have been included in your bibliography, and all of your usage time stamps. Click on the title of each project to access the bibliography and other tools.
3. Click on the "+New Project" when you would like to add a new project.
1. Title your project.
2. Select your style guide.
3. Select "Advanced" as your citation level.
4. Click "Submit" to create your new project and be directed to the dashboard to this new project.