Donate 10 cans of food and receive a course worth of books for the semester!
Graphing Calculators are also available for 10 cans! Ti-83, Ti-84, and Ti-84 Plus are available. Quantities limited.
Microsoft Surface Go laptops are available through the Laptops for Food program! Quantities limited.
- Students can bring 10 cans of food to the Library and receive one course's textbooks. You can bring cans for multiple courses - e.g. 2 courses is 20 cans; 1 course and 1 calculator is 20 cans.
- Bring the canned food to the Library Print/Copy Desk next to the Success Center. You will also need your Student ID card and a printed schedule of your classes.
- Quantities are limited and are checked out on a first come, first serve basis.
- The program is open all semester.
- Food is donated to Second Harvest Food Bank and the Food Pantry!
- Only canned food accepted - please no plastic, cardboard, or bagged food.
- All books, calculators, and laptops are due by the last day of the semester.