The Library will be closed Thursday 11/26 - Saturday 11/28 for Thanksgiving. The Library will re-open Monday, 11/30.
Fall 2020: The Library's Books for Food program has expanded and includes course textbooks, Microsoft Surface Go Tablets, Dell Latitude Laptops, HP Chromebooks, and Graphing Calculators for semester length loans.
- Quantities are limited and are checked out on a first requested, first served basis. Library staff will contact you to arrange pickup times.
- Materials for Fall courses will be available starting August 31st.
- Wait until you are contacted by a staff member before coming to pick up the book.
- All available textbooks are searchable on the Books for Food program page and must be requested through the Books for Food form.
- All available Surface Gos, laptops, and graphing calculators must be requested through the Books for Food form.
- Donations of 10 cans of food are encouraged but not required. Donation bins will be set up in the Library foyer.