Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Material Checkouts for Fall 2020
The physical library will be closing on Monday, October 5 at 5:30 PM due to staffing shortage.
Librarian assistance via Cranium Cafe will be available from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
Fall 2020: The Library's Books for Food program has expanded and includes course textbooks, Microsoft Surface Go Tablets and Graphing Calculators for semester length loans.
- Quantities are limited and are checked out on a first requested, first served basis. Library staff will contact you to arrange pickup times.
- Materials for Fall courses will be available starting August 31st.
- Wait until you are contacted by a staff member before coming to pick up the book.
- All available textbooks are searchable on the Books for Food program page and must be requested through the Books for Food form.
- All available Surface Gos, laptops, and graphing calculators must be requested through the Books for Food form.
- Donations of 10 cans of food are encouraged but not required. Donation bins will be set up in the Library foyer.
Textbooks for Fall 2020
Cans are NOT required for Books for Food during the Fall semester.
Fall Semester: The library will be open to students for limited services. Please check the Library's homepage for details.
Books/Calculators/Surface Gos for Food is available for Fall along with our circulating collection and textbook reserves. The 10 cans of food donation is no longer required, but highly suggested. Food will be made available to the West Valley College Food Pantry and Second Harvest Food Bank.