Due to the COVID-19 campus shut down, Librarian Reference will be done online during the following hours for Fall session (8/31 - 12/18):
Monday -Thursday: 8 am - 7:30 pm
Friday: 9 am - 1 pm
Saturday: Noon - 4 pm
Chat with a Librarian During Remote Hours
1. Login into the campus' Cranium Cafe site at https://westvalley.craniumcafe.com/
2. You must use your school email address. Instructions can be found here.
3. Click on the Current Students and Staff button
4. Once inside Cranium Cafe you will see a profile for the Library.
5. When we are online a Start Here button will show up and you can begin your chat with a librarian.
Contact us via the Research Request Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Book Checkout: (408) 741–2028
Reference Desk: (408) 741–2029
Print/Copy: (408) 741–2624
Office: (408) 741–2021
The library will be open to students for limited services. Please check the Library's homepage for details.