Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The objective of the Library Reserve collection is to support the curriculum and contribute to student success by making course materials available (on a limited basis) to students.
The reserve collection of print materials is located at the Book Checkout Desk and that of non-print materials is located at the Print/Copy Desk.
- Instructors are encouraged to donate or loan course textbooks to augment the limited selection purchased through the Reserve Book Program. Please contact Library staff to see if a specific course textbook is included in the Program.
- To place an item on reserve, please fill out the Course Reserve form.
- For those materials not owned by the Library, it is the instructor's responsibility to provide all material to be placed on reserve.
- All reprinted articles and audiovisual materials must comply with current copyright laws and include a full bibliographic citation as to the source.
- The Library reserves the right to limit the number of copies being placed on reserve for a given class.
- If only one copy of an item is being submitted, only one loan period may be designated.
- Materials borrowed from other libraries, including Mission College, may not be placed on reserve.
- Materials for reserve will be processed in the order received. Please allow three days processing time before materials are available to students.
- The Library is not responsible for replacement of damaged or lost personal copies.
- The Library reserves the right to remove materials that have little or no activity.
- All withdrawn instructor-owned materials must be picked up at the Book Checkout or Print/Copy Desk.
- Current Library circulation fines and fees apply to all reserve materials.
- Please call us if you have any questions: 408-741-2028.
- 1 hour (reserve item to be used within library)
- 2 hour (reserve item to be used within library)
- 1 day
- 2 day
- 7 day