Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books For Food Program
Fall 2020: The Library's Books for Food program has expanded and includes course textbooks, Microsoft Surface Go Tablets and Graphing Calculators for semester length loans.
- Quantities are limited and are checked out on a first requested, first served basis. Library staff will contact you to arrange pickup times.
- Materials for Fall courses will be available starting August 31st.
- Wait until you are contacted by a staff member before coming to pick up the book.
- All available textbooks are searchable on the Books for Food program page and must be requested through the Books for Food form.
- Donations of 10 cans of food are encouraged but not required. Donation bins will be set up in the Library foyer.
Step by Step Instructions for Finding Books for Food in OneSearch